Beneficiary Feedback Mechanism (BFM) – is a receipt of prompt and objective information, assessment and consideration of appeals (statements, proposals, complaints, requests, positive feedback) regarding ARIS projects at all their implementation stages.
BFM principle – is a direct communication and feedback with available channels for submitting a request from the project stakeholders, with the ability to file an anonymous appeal.
Project stakeholders – are those who are likely to be directly or indirectly affected positively or negatively by the project.
Project stakeholders have, among others, the following rights under the project:
- Right to information;
- Right against inappropriate intervention by an outside party;
- Right to a project free of fraud and corruption.
Any stakeholder (including villagers, contractors, project staff, authorities and other involved parties) may file a grievance if she/he believes one or more of these rights have been infringed, or if any of the project`s principles and procedures has been violated.
Anyone may convey comments or suggestions about any aspect of the project through the BFM. All appeals should be recorded and submitted to the BFM handling officer of the ARIS Central office to provide an answer in coordination with relevant project staff, ensuring that responses are in line with the Operations Manual.
ARIS BFM informs.
At all stages of the implementation of ARIS projects on questions and concerns you have about the implementation of ARIS projects, cases of misuse of funds, possible facts of corruption committed as part of ongoing ARIS projects. You can report on the information transfer channels of ARIS BFM:
- WhatsApp: + 996 (770) 70-05-22, phone: + 996 (550) 70-05-22;
- ARIS website: www.aris.kg;
- Social media;
- Oral or written appeals
- Personal delivery of letters;
- ARIS Reception.
Anonymous appeals are also accepted.
What is misuse of funds and corruption?
The following violations should be reported to the ARIS BFM:
- violation of contracting procedures and procurement guidelines;
- improper bidding;
- collusion with bidders;
- fraudulent bidding;
- fraud in contracts implementation;
- fraud in contracting;
- fraud in audit assessment;
- intentional substitution of products;
- incorrect pricing or lack of parts;
- incorrect assignment of remuneration for labor / incorrect determination of expenses;
- incorrect calculation of remuneration / incorrect identification of costs;
- bribery and kickbacks;
- attempt to bribe and/or receive bribes;
- misuse of funds using official capacity;
- offenses related to transportation costs;
- theft and misapplication of funds;
- gross wasteful expenditure of funds provided by ARIS;
- other types of actions that entail misuse of funds, embezzlement.
We value your opinion – it is important for us!